Monday, September 17, 2018

A Whole Lotta Shaking

I've been busily writing elsewhere and neglecting my blog after all this is the thing that started it all.
Ok, so I wrote a piece in an adult magazine called "cocksucker." If you've not read it, you should because it's a pretty damn good piece of writing that it was passed around the New York office like a joint at a party or as my younger self under the lunch tables in middle school. 
Also, I wrote an article on fauxgasms. Don't lie to me; you've faked it, everyone has. I talked about why that's not always a bad thing. Monica Lewinsky used it as a political tool. And I wrote about why I like to date younger men, almost exclusively, and always will.
Most recently, I wrote a piece for Medium's magazine Matter. It's on how we purloin sex from narratives so thoroughly that fucking and storytelling are united as one. I'm quite proud of this piece, and you really need to read it
For Men's Health, I wrote a piece on the etiquette of dick pics, and this led me to write a series on the does and don'ts of sexting. Yes, it is still a thing and there are definitely some rules to keep you safe and not to offend
I was supposed to have a date tonight with a surprisingly delicious man but it was cancelled on account of illness. So I am spending the night at home alone tonight. Netflix and chill with my two dogs I suppose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time as a stripper

There was this one a time, I worked as a stripper for an article I was writing. I wanted the first-hand experience of what it was like t...